Thursday, February 28, 2008

everyday life.....

Life in Cairo has become normal life for me. Here are a few pictures of why normal life here is a little exceptional. These were taken at the African Hope Learning Center Primary school. These are the students I get to see and serve on a daily basis. I can't walk through the halls without hearing them call out "teacher" and coming to shake my hand. They are always smiling and are some of the most well behaved students I've ever worked with. They want so badly to learn. They teach me about joy and perseverance and life abundant. I teach them the ABC's. I hope that somewhere it works out to be an even trade off.

Photo by Annie Snodgrass

Photo by Annie Snodgrass





I'm so in love with all of this.

2 comments:

paul said...

thanks, kelly.

paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.