Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HOW MY FUNDING WORKS

            My goal is to raise $4,500 a year.  This is the average cost of the one trip I will be leading each year.  Supporters can give one time donations or now you can give monthly!  
While one-time donations are always welcome I’m currently looking for monthly supporters.  This would allow me to have a majority of my support raised before the months leading up to a trip so that I can put more time into planning and preparing instead of fundraising.
If I do not reach full support from monthly donations I will look for one-time donations to cover the remaining cost of a trip as trips are scheduled.  So if you are not able to give monthly you will have plenty more opportunities to give.   
YOU CAN SET UP RECURRING PAYMENTS OR GIVE ONE TIME DONATIONS HERE
I want the people who invest in the work of Empower Sudan to be confident that their money is being used well. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about our model or my role.  I love sharing about what God is doing in Sudan.  I feel that Empower Sudan is an excellent organization doing very important work in a place where not many people are willing to go.
Cows are a currency in South Sudan but unfortunately you can't donate them to Empower Sudan

No comments: